Flint Forensics has an online channel of conducting business. Skype for business is the preferred online communications channel. The key benefits are:
- More collaboration and engagement for each claim by:
- On-line meetings, voice, video and sharing of documents for understanding and decision making, and
- Accessibility to Flint Forensics anywhere.
- Accessibility of face to face with other stakeholders.
Just imagine, having the management team all involved on a complex claim via an on-line meeting:
- Chad – Complaints
- Fiona and Steve – Team Leaders
- Janine – Assessor
- Justin – Rehab
- Bill and Ben – The Investigators
- Andrew – Legal
- Lewis – CMO
It does not stop there, if we need to go higher, we just call up Simone (Claims Manager) at any point in the on-line meeting.
The online meetings, including one or more people, either view or transfer documents to each other (so that everyone is on the same page, excuse the pun) and we can have robust discussions, all in real time wherever we are around the world. This is a fantastic opportunity to work, given the deadlines that often are placed upon us by FOS, Legal, Financial Planners and meeting client expectations. The services will assist in enabling us to exceed expectations, time and time again.
Technology is wonderful if you know how to use it, the following link works you through how to use Lync effectively (there are five on-line training courses) to utilize the technology to its full capacity.