Flint Forensics Pty Ltd, incorporated in January 2003, provides forensic accounting and specialised forensics services for the legal profession and the insurance industry.
Flint Forensics is engaged as an impartial and independent specialist in both income protection insurance work and personal and commercial litigation support which is an important trait when it’s all about money.
Flint Forensics Pty Ltd provides unique services to leading insurance companies and the legal profession throughout Australia.
All work is completed by a qualified professional who are members of Professional Accounting Bodies and/or the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Company Critical Success Factors
Flint Forensics Pty Ltd provides a unique service, shown by the results achieved in each and every solution. The matters relating to forensic accounting are often of considerable sensitivity to organisations. Confidentiality and discretion are mandatory considerations.
Most importantly, Flint Forensics Pty Ltd as forensic specialists:
- identify issues regarding a claim that affects liability,
- solve problems with tailored solutions,
- add value by identifying risk areas and where mistakes are made,
- know the products,
- offer real-world experience,
- focus on the core issues,
- reduce the unproductive use of professional time,
- provide quality reports,
- compare results to costs,
- report within agreed timeframes,
- have ongoing communications,
- liaise on a professional, equal and friendly basis,
- are qualified professionals,
- are technically up-to-date,
- are members of ALUCA, and
- focus on continual improvement.
All assignments are conducted with due attention to the commercial and personal sensitivities involved.